- They work hard
- They are seldom appreciated
- They do not get their due share from society
- And no one likes them complaining
- Even as they are abused… often by their own
Their lives akin to a languished and abused beast of burden, they are the women of Pakistan. This is a political party giving a voice and hope to women, though men and transgenders are equally welcome. We, the women of Pakistan, strongly believe that we have suffered, and are still suffering, as per our “About” page which gives a bit of a historical and statistical perspective too. Please join us on Facebook
12 Crore / 120 Million Women … are not a joke!
Reclaim Pakistan from the thugs, looters and self serving elites – the so called politicians, turn it around into a model state for the whole world to see. Adopting best practices from all over the world that serves our people best; implementing the same effortlessly with a competent team, in a transparent, accountable environment which nurtures creative problem solving and innovation.
We believe, that women, have proven time and again, as nurturing mothers, caring sisters, loving wives, hard working employees and innovative entrepreneurs – all with a non violent, and generally a non egoistic approach.
We make and save homes, we can make and save the country!
Our action plan to solve the nation’s problems is manifold:
- Minimum wage for all labour, the US by regulation has minimum USD 7.5 per hour for labour, ours should be a minimum of USD 1 per hour expecting employers to pay higher if they can afford to, this way a laborer should be able to make PKR 25-30,000 a month assuming a 10 hour workday
- Zero corporate and income taxes, only 5% minimum suggestive tax and surcharges on fuel, utilities, communication that nobody can steal. Thus increase investments by businesses from all over the world and helping common Pakistani enjoy cars at the price of motorcycles
- Reducing ministries to peripheries of NADRA the central database authority, providing call centre, internet and courier based governance
- Law and order, judiciary to be be given solely to the Army due incorrigible corruption, no interference from Government in Army affairs except financial Audits
- Divide nation into 500 sub units or constituencies, each deciding their fate relative to budgets and conservatism or freedom in religious beliefs leading to a Middle Eastern, Turkish concept of Islam, where judgment is by Allah, not the Mullah
- Building foreign relations on reciprocity, having honest televised dialogues with our apparent foes to ensure our intent for regional peace and hence motivating them and their masses for reciprocity building upon authenticity and transparency
- De-stressing women and countrymen as stress leads to ailments, anger, violence, rapes, murders and destruction
- Encouraging the nation to live cleanly, cut down on pollution and practice simplicity in all walks of life, the Edhi model of governance and life, in general
- Educating our masses on tolerant Islam through examples of the Prophet PBUH, his companions and the good history and examples from all religions
- Focus on education through a standard syllabus or countrywide adoption of GCSE or similar global standard implemented in schools via eLearning and satellite based 12 TV channels acting as virtual teachers
- Focus on health, eat healthy, more vegetables and less oils, rice, meats, eggs, dairy – so our national health improves and our healthcare costs decrease and our work productivity increases
- Inculcating respect for all in the country, none to be hated or discriminated for gender, sexual orientation, faith, or the lack of it, language, ethnicity, tribe and any other criteria concocted by man to subjugate or ridicule another
- Community safety, hygiene and building initiatives, involving multinationals and public, private sector to spend money on infrastructure, healthcare and education than advertising – placing caps on ad budgets per client so money makes the country develop then media owners Moguls
- Encouraging population control by propagating Islamic values of caring and owning upto children and family responsibilities then animal like reproduction patterns